Trade accounts are available from Ecor Pro B.V. If you are a trading organisation and can supply two trade references.
The trade accounts are on a 30 day basis up to an agreed credit limit.
If you are interested in opening a Trade Account then please download the application form above. Once you have printed the form, please return the completed form to us either by fax or post.
Once your account has been approved then one of our staff will contact you to advise on your approved credit limit.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 This website is owned by Ecor Pro B.V., a company registered in Holland (company number NL820669933) registered office at Anton Philipsweg, 9-11 1422 AL Uithoorn, The Netherlands .(“we”,”us”)
- 1.2 You are registered with us as a business customer and these terms and conditions of sale apply to transactions between you and us.
- 1.3 By purchasing any products and by using this website you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and condition.
2 Purchase of products
- 2.1 The placing of a product on our website is an invitation to accept offers for such product and is not an offer to sell at the listed price nor is it binding on us. We are under no obligation to accept your order (whether or not the order has been confirmed and the credit card been charged).
- 2.2 we will acknowledge by email your order for a product at the time you place your order. We will then notify you within 5 days of such email whether we have accepted your order.
- 2.3 Any order (accepted or not) is subject to the availability of the product. If the product becomes unavailable prior to delivery we will then notify you within 14 days of acceptance of your order and give you the choice to cancel the order and receive a full refund or the choice to select an alternative product. If payment has been taken for the product and you have cancelled the order, we will issue a refund within 7 days of receiving notification of cancellation of your order. If you choose an alternative product these terms still apply. If payment has been taken for a cancelled order we will refund any overpayments. Any underpayments will be taken before we ship the item(s).
- 2.4 In the event an item has been incorrectly priced due to an error, we will notify you within 14 days of accepting your order of the correct price by email and we will give you the choice of either purchasing the product at the correct price or cancelling the order. If payment has been taken for the product and you cancel your order we will, on return (if the item has been sent out)issue a refund within 7 days of such return or notice of cancellation (where no product has been sent out). If only some of the products you ordered are mispriced that will not affect the order in relation to any products which were priced correctly and we will deliver these products to you in accordance with these terms.
- 3.1 The products will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order however we reserve the right not to make deliveries to certain countries.
- 3.2 Risk in the Products passes to you when the Products are signed for at the delivery address stipulated in your order. We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to the Products after risk passes.
- 3.3 Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- 3.4 We will inform you as soon as possible after acceptance if we are unable to deliver the Products to you on the date specified by you and you may agree an alternative delivery period or you may cancel the order. In no event shall we be liable to you for any losses you may have for any delay in delivery and time of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract.
- 3.5 If you fail to take delivery of the Products and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to us, we may:
- a. store the Products until actual delivery and charge you the reasonable costs (including, without limitation, insurance) of storage;
- b. sell the Products at the best readily obtainable price and either:–
- i. where you have not already paid for the Products, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the Products or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the Products; or
- ii. where you have already paid for the Products, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any proceeds received.
4. Right to Cancel an Order
- 4.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up until the time the item is dispatched by notifying us by email to the email address provided, any cancellations will be subject to 30% restocking fees, the item/s will need to be returned at your cost to the original destination from which the items were dispatched.
- 4.2 If you cancel the contract under 4.1 after the Products have been delivered to you, you must return the Products to us at your own cost and risk . If you cancel the contract before the Products have been delivered to you and you receive the Products after cancellation you must not unpack them from their packaging but must immediately send them back to us. In any event you must return the Products to us within 5 working days of notifying us of cancellation under 4.1. If you do not we shall charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the Products. We will not accept returns after this period unless confirmed in writing.
- 4.3 Products which are “made to order” are exempt from cancellation once the manufacture of the item has begun (products will specify in an items description or you will be notified in writing within 14 days of order acceptance)
- 4.4 Until you return the Products to us you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable steps to ensure they are not damaged. Provided that we receive the Products within the specified period in the same condition they were in when delivered to you then we will refund you or credit your Trade Account for the Products in question within 7 days of the receipt by us of the Products.
- 5.1 The Products are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- 5.2 Ownership of the Products shall not pass to you until we have received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to us in respect of:
- b) all other sums which are or which become due to us from you on any account..
- 5.3 We shall be entitled to recover payment for the Products even though ownership of any of the Products has not passed from us.
- 5.4 Until ownership of the Products has passed to you, you must:
- a) store the Products (at no cost to us) separately from all your other products and products of any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as our property; and
- b) not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Products; maintain the Products in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on our behalf for their full price against all risks
- 5.5 Your right to possession of the Products shall terminate immediately if:
- a) you have a bankruptcy order made against you or make an arrangement or composition with your creditors, or otherwise take the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convene a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enter into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or have a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency or we have reason to believe that any of the above are likely to occur; or
- b) you suffer or allow any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on your property or obtained against you or you are unable to pay your debts or you cease to trade.
- 6) 5.6 You grant to us, our agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the Products are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where your right of possession has terminated, to recover them.
6. Defective Goods and Warranty
- 6.3 The warranties do not apply to any defect in the Products arising from your negligence, damage caused by you, accident, use otherwise than in accordance with its intended use, failure to follow manufacturers or our instructions or any alteration or repair carried our without our written approval.
- 6.4 If the Products are damaged on delivery, incomplete or not what you ordered, please notify us via email/phone straight away and in any event within 48 hours of receiving the item/s, we will be unable to refund/replace any product if notified outside of this period. At our option we will repair or replace the Product or refund its cost to you.
- 6.5 Please note that any Products returned to us which you claim to be defective will be checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned Products that are not found to be defective will be returned to you and we shall charge you for the returned transport costs and hold the Product until full payment has been received by us for the return transport costs (to you).
- 6.6 Any Products that you return to us are returned at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all customers to take reasonable care when returning any Products to us by ensuring the Products are correctly addressed, adequately packed and carried by a reputable carrier.
- 6.7 If you opt to exchange the Products, any additional payments may be required, Replacement Products will not be despatched until such payment has been received.
7 Prices and Payment
- 7.1 The prices for the Products and delivery are as set out on the Website at the time of purchase. In addition to the price you may be required to pay an additional delivery charge for products at our discretion.
- 7.2 You may apply to us in writing to set up a trade account which we may grant or refuse in our absolute discretion. If we agree to allow you such an account you must pay for any Products ordered by you within 30 days of date of our invoice. Time for payment is of the essence. If you do not pay on time we may (without prejudice to our other rights and remedies) suspend your account and/or withdraw the Trade Account in our absolute discretion at any time by notifying you in email.
- 7.3 If you fail to pay us any sum due pursuant to the contract, you shall be liable to pay interest to us on such sum from the due date for payment interest at the rate .
- 7.4 Payments may also be made by credit or debit card, by BACS transfer or by cheque and we shall not despatch any Products until we receive cleared funds.
- 7.5 If you pay as set out in clause 7.4, your payment will be processed by a secure connection at the time you place your order on the relevant section of the Website.
8 Limitation of our liability
- 8.1 Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this Website it is provided on an "as is" basis and we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Website. Further, no warranty is given that the Website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- 8.2 Access to and use of this Website is at your own risk. We do not warrant that the use of this Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses. We recommend that you take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website.
- 8.3 Subject to clause 8.5 our aggregate liability in respect of all causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Products purchased on our Website or in connection with your use of the Website (whether for breach of contract, in negligence or any other tort, under statute or otherwise at all) will not exceed an amount equal to the value of the Products delivered to you under these Terms and Conditions.
- 8.4 We shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit; or loss of anticipated revenue; or loss of business; or any consequential or indirect loss.
- 8.5 Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions we do not exclude liability for: personal injury and death caused by our negligence; fraud; or any liability under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- 8.6 Except for any warranties expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions any warranties, conditions or representations whether implied by statute or otherwise shall be excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 9.1 Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
10. Links to Third Party Websites
- 10.1 The use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk. Links contained in the Website will lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on the Website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content of any third party's website.
- 10.2 You are not permitted (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
- 11.1 Our secure server software encrypts all your payment card details. The process scrambles all the information, allowing no unauthorised third party to intercept the data. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing either a locked padlock icon or an image of a padlock next to the payment details in the relevant area of the Website.
12. Complaints Procedure
- 12.1 We are very proud of our high standards of customer service however, in the event that we fail in meeting these standards, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address at the bottom of this page . Our aim will always be to deal with your complaint as soon as possible and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion on your behalf in order to retain your valued custom.
13. Entire Agreement
- 13.1 These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersede all other statements, representations or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by us. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty or condition that it makes fraudulently. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by us.
- 14.1 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will be severed from the rest of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain unaffected.
15. Third Party Rights
- 15.1 A person who is not a party to this contract is not entitled to enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
16. Force Majeure
- 16.1 We shall not be liable to you for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
- 17.1 We may vary these Terms and Conditions in relation to future sales from time to time by publishing new Terms and Conditions on the Website.
18. Law and Jurisdiction
- 18.1 These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. Disputes arising in relation to this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.