DH3500 INOX Desiccant Dehumidifier 45 Liter
DH3500 INOX Stainless Steel
Used for indoor & outdoor areas
Hospitals / Industrial Processes
Commercial Shipping / Corrosive Environments
Cold Rooms / Freezers / Shipping Industry / Lofts / Garages / Crawl Spaces
Designed to run 247.
- 45 Litre Commercial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Stainless steel case and internal structure
- Stainless steel carrying handle / duct protector
- Uses “4 hole” technology ideal for homes, offices, test chambers etc
- Low energy consumption in use for large extraction capacity
- Strong enough even for the hire industry or public spaces
- Very quiet for the large extraction
- Compact all metal construction
- Ideal for applications where drying is needed continuously
- Ideal for main use below 17°C
- Can be used to dry even at -20°CFoam pre filter
- Removable metal carrying handle on four feet.
- Amp meter & Run hour meter
- On / Off controls
- Can be used with use remote humidistat – OPTIONAL
- Wet air-out / Regen ai-in ducted with 80mm diameter ducting – OPTIONAL
- Damp air-in / Dry air-out can be ducted with 125mm diameter ducting – OPTIONAL
45 litre, “four hole” DH3500 INOX Desiccant Industrial Dehumidifier
All Stainless Steel
Compact size on four feet with all stainless steel construction. Used for building drying, protection of garages, warehouses, houses server rooms, industrial processes. Can be carried by one person and transported easily.
– All ducts can be vented with flexible ducting
– System can be pressure neutral. Ideal for closed environments where bringing outside air into the drying area is not desired. e.g. cold rooms, house lofts, crawl spaces, medical rooms, food storage, pharmaceuticals, walk in freezers.
Cold Rooms / Cold Storage
– Reduces the formation of ice
– Cuts down on time consuming and costly defrost cycles
– Saves on energy and reduces maintenance
– Reduces the risk of damaged products
– Eliminates the risk of worker injuries
The Ecor Pro DH3500 INOX desiccant industrial dehumidifier is a great choice for hire companies, building firms or people in need to protect the environment of an area with a robust and reliable product.
Perfect to dry out new builds where it will extract up to a maximum of 45 litres per day no matter what the temperature and without the need for external heaters. Works down to -20°C drying efficiently and drying cost effectively.
Being compact, the DH3500 INOX desiccant dehumidifier can easily be carried by one person. Several DH3500 INNOX desiccant dehumidifiers can be transported at once in a light van or even in a normal family car without the fear of water leaks in the vehicle.
The controls are equally robust & can be linked to a remote humidistat or switched over to manual control with one switch. An analogue Amp Meter means that owners/managers can review performance and measure energy consumption for claiming back monies from insurance claims or other for their operation.
A run timer makes this ideal for the hire market clocking the number of hours the machine is in operation making it simple to charge per session of usage if so desired.
The DH3500 INOX desiccant industrial dehumidifier benefits from a simple dust filter in metal filter frame that can be shaken clean or replaced quickly replaced quickly to prevent dust particles entering the unit and impeding performance.
Maintenance and eventual repair have been thought through with an easy to remove cover that gives easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts by a qualified persons quickly. Prolonging the lifetime of the DH3500 INOX is easy. An investment product for the professional user.
Designed to dry out areas fast, the Ecor Pro DH3500 desiccant industrial dehumidifier is ideal for flood and water damaged buildings, boat maintenance, car garages, drying wet plaster or painted rooms, work drying rooms or for keeping items dry in a warehouse storage environment. Other applications also include using the DH3500 desiccant dehumidifier in industrial processes that require drying including food preparation or remote outbuilding protection such as in electrical substations, gas or water pump houses, telephone exchanges and computer server rooms.
Applications in the past have included more diverse uses such as florists, hair dressers, bakers, hair dressers, caravans, holiday homes, yachts, funeral parlours and temporary housing structures such as Portokabins.
Using the Ecor Pro DH3500 INOX Desiccant Dehumidifier
In drying applications the exhaust duct can be extended without loss of performance up to 6 metres. At 9 metres performance will reduce by typically 30% and at 12 metres will reduce by 60%. No damage will be caused to an Ecor Pro’s DH3500 INOX when the hose is extended. The Ecor Pro DH3500 is self regulating.
See our blog that explains the difference between 3-hole & 4-hole dehumidifier and the configurations of how to set up the dehumidifiers HERE
Optional Parts For the DH3500 Desiccant Dehumidifier
– To regulate the humidity to a specific level from through a range of 40-90% Relative Humidity (RH) we recommend the Ecor Pro EPHUM220 external 220V humidistat that comes with the plug fitted & a 3m cord. This humidistat plugs straight into the front of the Ecor Pro DH3500. The humidistat can be placed in the room that requires regulating.
|Product Dimensions |
W X D X H (mm)
|352 x 560 x 345|
410 x 660 x 490
Nett / Gross
|20.0 / 23.0||Voltage & frequency Options (V)/(Hz)||230/50 EU
|User Guide Available||GB / FR / GE|
|Certification||CE / RoHs / EMC||IP Rating||IPx1|
|Items Included||User Manual||Noise Level (dB)||49|
|Items Included||Raticulated Filter Foam||Temperature Range|
|-20 to 40|
|Items Included||Filter Frame||Air Flow Process / Regen (m3/hr)||400 / 125|
|Items Included||Pallet Qty EU / UK||16|
|Optional Extra||External Humidistat|
|Container Loading 20' / 40'|
|Optional Extra||80mm Exhaust / Regen Hose|
|Optional Extra||120mm Inlet or Outlet / Inlet Air Duct|
|Perfrmance at AHAM (27Degrees C/60%RH) Conditions l/day||33||OEM Option||Yes|
|45||Country of Origin||PrOC|