DryFan® 12 [DH1200] 12 Litre Desiccant Dehumidifier
Commercial Grade Home Dehumidifier DH1200
Used for indoor & outdoor areas
Living Spaces / Lofts / Basements / Crawl Spaces
Garages / Bathrooms
- 12 Litres per day Water Extraction
- High pressure Turbo Fan
- Uses “3-hole” technology
- Dimensions (L x W x H mm) 280 x 190 x 190
- Quiet fonly 44dB
- Compact all metal construction
- Ideal for applications where drying is needed continuously
- Can be used to dry even at -20°C (40°C maximum)
- Foam pre filter
- Carrying handle
- Four feet that double as anchor points should you wish to fix the DH1200 in place
- On / Off controls
- Air filter with easy access for cleaning
- Built in humidistat that can be user set
- Remote humidistat option that is plugged by low voltage jack plug
- Duct air-in option
- Exhaust duct made for easy permanent installation by plumber or a Home DIY person
- 220V supply that can be run off 12VDC-220VAC converters (110V option)
- Ideal for caravans, holiday homes, out buildings
- Resets after power out
- All metal tough construction inside & out
- Long power cord of 5m
- Easy access to key parts for fast repair
- IP 24 Rated
- Standby Power only 2W
- Operational Power 500W
- Fan air volume 130m³/h
- Only 6.6kg
- Can be used with use remote low voltage humidistat – OPTIONAL
- Wet air-out ducted with 45mm diameter ducting & jubilee clip – OPTIONAL
- Damp air-in can be ducted with 125mm diameter ducting & jubilee clip – OPTIONAL
Unlike the domestic dehumidifiers, these models are truly designed to run 247 in all the normal or even unnormal cold temperature conditions.
They are ideal for many applications around the home and even small warehouses, offices, schools or anywhere where water can occur to harm electronics, goods or just stop bad smells.
The main application though is around the home to dry spaces 247. Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Laundry rooms, Lofts, Crawl spaces, Basements & even areas outside the home including Holiday homes & Caravans.
Advantanges of DryFan see HERE
To see how to install DryFan see HERE
Dimension Drawing of DryFan 12 HERE
12 litre, Desiccant Dehumidifier
Desiccant of commercial grade and very compact designed to work all day and every day. All galvanized steel with epoxy coating. Carrying handle allows easy transport with one hand. On four feet that double as anchor points. Can be used in any orientation even upside down so ideal for basements.
Ecor Pro’s Unique DH1200 Low Temperature (+40 to -20°C) Desiccant Dehumidifier
Designed in the UK and built even for use by professional tradesman. The DryFan® 12 is an Ecor Pro “3-hole” system desiccant dehumidifier. Input process air is dust filtered and dried. Input air can be ducted in with a 125mm duct. Wet exhaust air can be ducted out via a 41mm duct (standard waste pipe diameter).
Whisper Quiet Fan – Quiet fan makes this model ideal for small spaces where humans will be.
Highly Compact – Perhaps the smallest 12 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Dust Filter – The DryFan® 12 desiccant dehumidifier benefits from a simple reticulated dust filter in metal frame that can be shaken clean or easily replaced to prevent dust particles entering the unit and impeding performance.
Easy Repair – Maintenance and eventual repair have been thought through with an easy to remove cover that gives easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts by a qualified persons quickly. Prolonging the lifetime of the DH1200 dehumidifier.
On Four Feet – Anti scratch plastic feet can cleverly be swivelled out to make four anchor points so that the DH1200 can be fastened with suitable screws or bolts (not provided) to walls or simply fastened down onto a surface.
Carrying Handle – Flat handle that can be extended to allow easy carrying in one hand
Humidistat – Built in humidistat can
Remote Humidistat Option – A simple low voltage humidistat from the Ecor Pro range can be added to the DH1200 by way of a simple plug in low voltage jack plug.
Duct Air-In Option – The DH1200 is fitted with a metal duct flange on the filter grill to allow for an external 125mm duct to draw in the air from a more remote point. Concentrate the most damp air into the unit to be dried if needed.
An additional flange can be added to the Air Out but is not provided with the unit.
Exhaust Duct – Made for easy permanent installation by plumber or Home DIY person using standard waste pipe 41mm diameter fittings.
Power Supply – 220V supply 50Hz that can be run off a 12VDC-220VAC converters (110V option)
Auto Reset – If there is an interruption to the power supply, the DH1200 will continue to operate as soon as the power has been returned. Perfect in locations where the there is a “dirty” power supply that can affect other electronically controlled products.
All Metal Construction – Metal construction inside & outside. Designed for longevity.
Tough Construction – The design is inherently strong and can cope with moving the unit on a frequent basis if needed. Far stranger than a typical domestic dehumidifier.
Long 5 Metre Power Cord – no need to join cables when placed for instance in crawl spaces or lofts in the home for example.
Easy Access to Key Parts – If there is a fault with the unit its easy for the professional to repair. fast access to the internal parts that can be maintained or replaced very easily.
IP 24 – Can even operate in more damp conditions.
Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DryFAn® will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers
Using the Ecor Pro DryFan® 12 Desiccant Dehumidifier
In drying applications the exhaust duct can be extended without loss of performance up to 1.0 metres. At 1.5 metres performance will reduce by typically 30% and at 3.0 metres it will reduce by 70%. No damage will be caused to an Ecor Pro’s DryBoat® 12 when the hose is extended. The Ecor Pro DryBoat 12 is self regulating.
Optional Parts For the DryFan® 12 Desiccant Dehumidifier
– To regulate the humidity to a specific level from through a range of 40-90% Relative Humidity (RH) we recommend the Ecor Pro EPHUM24 external 24V humidistat that comes with the plug fitted & a 3m cord. This humidistat plugs straight into the front of the Ecor Pro DH1200. The humidistat can be placed in the room that requires regulating or in a more central location so the true humidity of the room is better sensed.
– Exhaust air tough ducting, 45mm diametre in 3 metre lengths.
– Inlet tough ducting, 125mm diameter in 3 metre lengths.
– Reticulated foam filter
DryFan 12 / DryBoat 12
You may also like…
Desiccant Building Dryers
Desiccant Building Dryers
Desiccant Building Dryers, Home Dehumidifiers